Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

Hello, Tuesday. Nice to see you!

1. What type of cell phone do you have and how would you rate it?

I just got the iPhone on Sunday and I don't think I have let it go since. I absolutely love it and don't think I'll ever go back. I'm officially completely Apple endorsed... Macbook, iPod, iPhone - slightly pathetic, no? ;)

2. What has been your most serious injury?

I have been very, very fortunate not to have any injuries - so I would have to say my worst injury (this might be TMI, and it's not an injury per se...) but right after college I moved to Kansas City and was still covered by my parents insurance and wasn't covered if I had to go to the doctor... well I let a UTI infection go, or actually, I didn't know that was what it WAS. That was awful... my roommate took me to the ER because I was doubled over in pain. Yuuuck.

3. What is one movie you hate and why?

I hated Paranormal Activity 1 & 2. HATE THEM. I really regret watching them because it still gives me nightmares (obviously it wasn't my idea to watch them in the first place). I hate scary movies and I especially hate that demon stuff. I don't want to know anything about it.

4. How many email addresses do you have?

Three. Yahoo, Gmail, and my Drake email. I've had the Yahoo one for forever so I use that most regularly - although wish I used my gmail more because it's so convenient. Google Reader is almost always open on my desktop.

5. What website do you waste the most time on?

I hate to say it, but Facebook. It's such a timesuck! I try to limit myself to checking it once a day but that never happens.

6. Which mexican restaurant makes the best salsa?

I had some really great salsa at On The Border the other night! My favorite is Monterrey, which is a little Mexican restaurant here in Des Moines/West Des Moines. I love the chunks of onion in it, it's so good. :)

7. What is your dream car?

I would love a Jetta, a silver one that's fully loaded with black leather seats. Pleaseandthankyou. :)

8. If you could spend up to $100 with no strings or restrictions or guilt, what would you buy?

Ummm, books. Or maybe some new sandals - spring is almost here!

9. What is your favorite board game?

Definitely Scrabble! I can play Scrabble allll day! Which is one of the reasons I am so in love with the iPhone... I can finally play Words With Friends!

10. How often do you change your hairstyle?

All. The. Time. I get bored really easily with my hair and am almost always wanting something new whether it be shorter bangs, shorter overall or a darker color. Inevitably, it almost always goes back to the way it usually is... shoulder length and dirty blonde. :)



1 comment:

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Ooo, UTI's are terrible. :( They are so painful! I got one when I was in Europe in 2004 and that was horrible! I haven't had one since, thank God! It was interesting translating UTI into German! ;)

I can't wait to have an iPhone. Only a couple more months! :)