Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

This week I am linking up with Chelsea at Roots and Rings for her weekly Ten on Tuesday! Let me know if you participate too so I can check it out! :)

1. What is your cleaning style like? Umm, my cleaning style? I don't know... I guess I am pretty clean. I clean a little bit everyday. I hate having dishes in the sink and a floor that needs vacuumed. Vacuuming is my favorite chore! (Sick, I know.) I live with my sister and she is my complete opposite when it's comes to general tidiness... Sometimes how cluttery she is drives me crazy.

2. What is your favorite thing to add to an outfit to take it from casual to classy? Probably a scarf. Or a fun ring. Or really pretty earrings. Oh, the possibilities!

3. Do you like stormy weather? Yes, I love it! No tornadoes though. Or any other natural disasters...

4. What is your favorite cold treat on a hot day? I'm sure this is supposed to be food related, but... my favorite treat is a dip in a cool pool or lake! Perfect when you're sweating and hot!

5. What is your favorite warm treat on a cold day? A warm treat on a cold day.... a big cup of coffee!

6. Who is your favorite animated character? Gotta go with Ariel from The Little Mermaid. Or Belle from Beauty and the Beast. Both were favorites of mine growing up!

7. What do you keep your jewelry in? I have an extremely full armoire that needs to be upgraded...

8. Do any of the rooms in your house have a theme? My bathroom is done in an ocean/seashell theme and my bedroom is done in a fashion theme with old fashioned magazine covers blown up and framed.

9. Do you watch any interior design TV shows – if so, what is your favorite? Not regularly... but I LOVE House Hunters! Once I start watching I cannot stop. I must know what house they choose.

10. When was the last time you did something risk-taking? Probably when I went on my last date from Match.com... mwhaha, j/k. (kind of). That or when I rode the ripcord at an amusement park over the summer. So scary! But, it was fun!

Can't wait to read everyone else's answers!

3 comments:

Bethe77 said...

Visiting from Ten On Tuesday.
I love the dip in the pool over food. Great answer. I put food but I think pool would have been a much better response to that question.
Blessings

Lesli said...

i blogged!

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Oo, a dip in the pool or lake is a good answer! I didn't think of that! Jumping in the lake is def my fave way to cool off. Well, that and a margarita. Forgot about that when I answered these questions this morning...