Questions this week were provided Chelsea. Thanks for hosting each week! :)
1. What’s the recipe for your favorite drink? (Smoothie, alchoholic, coffee, whatever.)
If it's 7am, then it's coffee with hazelnut creamer and Splenda. If it's the rest of the morning/early afternoon, it's ice cold water with two lemons. If it's 2:30, then it's a Dt. Mt. Dew. If it's 7pm and I'm eating dinner, then it's a nice big glass of pinot noir. :)
2. What kind of razor do you use?
The kind with the big block of soap. I can't remember what it's called. Sometimes I feel guilty because they're expensive to refill, but I don't care. I love 'em.
3. Who is your favorite Sesame Street character?
I'm going to be typical here and say Elmo. His voice cracks me up!
4. What makes the perfect salad? (Lettuce type, toppings, dressing, etc.)
Basically a chef salad. I started thinking of all the ingredients and then thought, wait! That salad has a name... haha!
5. What was your favorite subject in school?
My favorite subject was always any language arts or English class. Always. :)
6. What’s your favorite summer tradition?
I don't really have any traditions that we just have to do every summer... besides grilling out, lounging by the pool, boating whenever possible...
7. Do you suffer from season allergies? How do you combat them?
Not usually, but this year I did! It sucked! I didn't know what to do to "combat" them, so I just rolled with it. I hate taking medicine.
8. How often do you have to charge your cell phone?
Every night. It has to charge for my "sleep cycle app" to work properly.
9. Do you have a bucket list?
Well, yeah! Don't we all? Even if it's indirectly?
10. Do you have any desire to go back to school?
Yup. That's why I'm doing it. ;)