Thursday, March 24, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful ...

....for a subbing job in a 9th grade music class. (that the student teacher is leading. teehee...)

....that the tornado that hit 30 miles south of me Tuesday night was... 30 miles away. Scary stuff.

....that eating better and better each week is getting easier and easier. :)

....that Lexie is doing such a good job at letting us know when she has to go out (this is a big one!)

....my car gets good gas mileage...

....that my summer and fall schedule is working out beautifully, now the classes just can't be full when I go to register on April 6th.

....this week is probably our last week of crappy weather.

....the grass is slowly changing from brown to green...

....I finally got around to giving myself a pretty pedicure and my toes look puuurdy again.

....I finally found some super cute black sunglasses and they were only $7 at Old Navy.


What are you thankful for today?


4 comments:

Erica said...

I sooo need a pretty pedicure too. Glad you got a job today! :)

Lesli said...

Gosh, I need to make a list of what I am thankful for, too! I feel like all I have been doing is grumbling about the sucky weather and my cold and sore throat, etc. etc. MUCH to be grateful for! I will blog about it!
xoxo

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

- awesome friends - bloggy ones included - who make me smile and are so supportive/encouraging!

- I only have 5 section of the CFA to study (out of 18). Now that I can count the # of sections left on 1 hand, I feel much less stressed. The end is in sight!

- trips - I am going to DC to run a 10 mile run and will meet 2 bloggy friends. I say 'meet' but that doesn't seem to be the right word since I already 'know' these girls!

Jamie said...

What wonderful things to be thankful for :)

Hope you're having a great week!