Sunday, March 13, 2011

In My Mailbox (2)

Hello, everyone! I was sitting here thinking and thinking about something compelling to blog about and couldn't think of much... then I realized that I have put off doing a vlog for quite some time. Since I have bought a ridiculous amount of books in the past month, I figured this was a perfect opportunity to post an In My Mailbox vlog. :)

I'm sorry the books are backwards... I am sure there is a way to fix that. In fact, I am positive there is way, but I am not tech savvy nor do I have the patience to search for how to do it right now. You don't mind, right?!



So, there you have it!

Black Heels to Tractor Wheels by Ree Drummond
Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen
Skipping a Beat by Sarah Pekkanen
The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein
Reading Jackie by William Kuhn

What did you get in your mailbox this week?

7 comments:

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

I love Art of Racing in the Rain! I am reading Nicholas Sparks new book :)

Jen said...

That was SO cool. Made me want to give you a hug. The books backward thing is weird though. Who is your favorite, Laura Bush? ;) MISSYOULIKECRAZY I'm subbing in the morning! :) You?

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

I really want to read Art of Racing in the Rain. Everyone I known that has read that, loved it! I am reading "In the Woods" and then next up I will be reviewing "You Don't Love This Man" for TLC book tours!

Happy reading!

Snitz said...

I don't think I've ever commented on your blog before, but I found your blog because I am a book lover as well.

I love love love LOVED The Art of Racing in the Rain and I'll be interested in hearing what you think of it. I also loved The Help. I really enjoy hearing what other people have to say about books I love. :)

Lesli said...

I love your video!!!!
You have talked me into it - I am going to read the Black Heels to Tractor Wheels!

Shoshanah said...

I'm guess your 1st favorite 1st lady is Laura Bush right? But your video is so cute, and make me want to do a vlog! And I haven't read those classics either, so you're not the only one whose embarrassed. I've only read Jane Eyre, it was the only one I was assigned to read in high school. But I definitely do want to go back and read them all at some point!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Awwwww! I love the vlog! It's always so nice getting to hear people's voices! I haven't read any of the classics by J.A. but I love love love the movies. I should get to reading those!