So, next week is spring break and I am less than excited. Crazy, right? Well, I have absolutely nothing to do. This may sound like heaven to
All of the districts that I am subbing for are also on spring break, so it's not like I can work and I no longer have a part time job to pick up any extra hours.
Here is what I have planned so far to keep myself busy.
1. Work on semester long projects - I have four of them. This ALONE should keep me busy.
2. Organize the pantry (it is out of control)
3. Borrow my parents steam cleaner and clean our carpets
4. Fill the three empty walls in my apartment that are currently bare. (i.e. go shopping!)
5. Give the dogs a much needed bath
6. Deep clean my car
7. Organize all the tupperware tops and bottoms (they're out. of. control.)
8. Go through my crammed closet and donate clothes that I haven't worn in the past year
9. Just noticed another wall in my apartment that needs something - ha...
10. Try the new Thai restaurant downtown
This is all I've got. Clearly, I could get all this done in one day.
What are you favorite projects go to projects when you come across extra time on your hands?