Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Handwriting meme

About a month ago I noticed a really cute meme that Kara did on her blog and I added it to my growing list of "Meme's I want to do"... The list is mental, so there's not saying how big it really is. Haha!

Here are the questions I had to answer:

  1. What’s your name/your Blogger name?
  2. What’s your blog’s name/URL?
  3. Write “the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog”
  4. Favorite quote?
  5. Your favorite song?
  6. Your favorite band/singers?
  7. Anything else you want to say?
  8. Tag 3-5 other people
And my answers...



My scanner didn't scan it in very well, then I distorted it quite a bit by stretching and dragging it but that's my completely random handwriting. I would describe it as inconsistent and bipolar, it's straight up and down, sideways, cursive, print... My handwriting is so random.

I forgot to attribute the quote. It's from Ghandi, it's been one of my favorites for a long time.

So, there's my random meme. It was fun and you should do it too! :)

Later today I am going on a happy hour date with a guy from Match. It's my first time meeting him and I haven't told my friends, so I'm telling you guys. Usually my friends and I tell each other - or someone - when we meet someone from the internet. I'm not telling them because, honestly, I'm sick of analyzing guys with my girlfriends. I do that just fine on my own!

He's choosing the place, and if I don't think it's a busy enough place I will suggest something else. I think it's safe though, wish I knew his last name, but his first name is Adam. If you guys don't hear from me tomorrow morning, send a search party. :)

St. Patty's Day tomorrow!!! What are you guys doing? Any big plans?! Green beer, anyone?

2 comments:

Lesli said...

I tag myself on this & will EVENTUALLY get around to doing it!

Have fun on your date & be safe!

xoxo

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Someone tagged me to do this ages ago, and I never did because I didn't have a scanner. Now i do, so i should do this one!

I like your handwriting! It fits you - does it makes sense to say that?

Hope your date was fun!!