Thursday, March 31, 2011

Art ♥


I'm subbing in a middle school art class today and I am so excited! I'm hoping I get to play with something fun... like clay or paints. Fingers crossed! If not, I will color with some colored pencils like the one's pictured above and have a good ol' time. :)

Friday I'm in a middle school math class again. I was a little hesitant to accept the job because it's math, and I stink at math... but, I really don't think I'm in an any position to be cherry picking jobs right now.... Math it is!

Hope everyone's having a great week! One more day til Friday!!

What was your favorite elective/specials class in school? Mine was music!

4 comments:

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

If I had to pick a favorite elective, I would say choir. Even though I was active in music/drama/etc, I didn't enjoy my music classes all that much because we had kind of crappy teachers!

Good luck w/ the sub jobs - esp the math one. You can always whatsapp me w/ questions. Ha. kidding. ;) You'll be fine!

Shannon said...

Mine was home ec and art!

Lesli said...

I sucked at Home Ec. Well, the cooking and sewing part of the program! Then we switched to interior decorating and I dazzled! :-) My favorite elective courses were art and back when I was in school (in the dark ages) we had secretarial classes and I liked them too.

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Art class.. how fun! I don't know if I could do the math class. That was my absolute least favorite class EVER!