2. How do you like your steak cooked? Your burgers? Medium rare and well. And it doesn't matter how great the chef is, I like steak sauce with my steak.
3. What’s your favorite use for fresh tomatoes? Cut up and mixed with AE cottage cheese. Mmmmm.... Or on top of a nice chicken salad. Or to make salsa. I like tomatoes...
4. What’s your go-to dinner when you haven’t planned anything in advance and you don’t feel like going out? A baked potato with sour cream, spray butter and lots of s & p.
5. What’s your favorite snack food lately? Bananas. I go through a batch of bananas in less than a week lately.
6. What’s your favorite weekend breakfast to make at home? Breakfast burritos!
7. What’s your favorite thing to grill? How do you do it? Shish Kebabs! I love mushrooms, orange peppers, tomatoes, chicken and steak on mine. Yuuummmmmm! How to do it is pretty self explanatory? My only advice, if you're using wooden skewers do not forget to soak them.
8. What’s your favorite wine for under $10? If you’re not a wine person, what brand of beer is your favorite? I'm a wine and beer person! I love all wine, my favorite is red. I just bought a great one at TJ's yesterday that was only $4.99... I don't go for the expensive stuff. It all usually tastes the same to me. For beer I love Blue Moon, but it's so heavy so I will usually opt for a Miller Lite or Mich Golden Light.
9. Give us your most delicious cocktail recipe. Uhhhh, I'm really not good at mixing drinks... but here's what I got! 1/4 Malibu 3/4 Diet Coke. That's about as delicious as my cocktails get.
10. How do you like your eggs? I just recently discovered the joy that is scrambled eggs and salsa on Sunday so I plan on liking my eggs like that for awhile now. :)
Oh wells, happy Tuesday! :)