It's a little scary. I'm not freaking out, so I don't want you to think that, but it does make you pause and think for a second.
Have I done thirty years worth of stuff? Some people might say I have, but I definitely don't think so.
I found this list I started in my phone earlier this year and I was really disappointed in myself that I didn't do anything with it. If figured I would post it anyway, and see what I have accomplished and what I still need to accomplish.
According to my phone this list was started on April 18 and I finished it on November 18. Finished making the list. Not doing the list. :/
3. Get down to my "healthy weight" (somewhere between 113-135 -- I'm a shorty!)
4. Bake a cake
5. Read all the books by Jane Austen
7. Substitute teach 100 days
8. Alphabetize my books
9. Fall in love
11. Go snowboarding for the first time
12. Write/call one of our senators about an issue I care about
14. Blog at least once every other day
16. Learn how to change a tire
17. Become an actual member at Hope (the church I try to attend each week)
18. Self host my blog
22. Substitute teach at every high school and middle school in DMPS
24. Give up drinking pop
25. Blog for 30 days in a row
26. Start writing a book
27. Go on a hot air balloon ride
28. Submit an entry to Postsecret
29. Participate in a flash mob
30. Go on a spa weekend
As you can see... I have my work cut out for me. Some should be easy to cross off the list by the end of the year or early next year. Others... not so much!