Friday, March 25, 2011

Heart Friday ♥

I'm a little impressed with myself right now.

Why, you ask?

I have blogged everyday for two weeks. I don't think I have ever done that. Get used to it everyone, I'm going to try to keep it up. :)

What I haven't done though is sit and write is going on with me. (it's not much, really) Maybe it's because I don't feel like writing it. Maybe it's because I am actually quite boring. Maybe it's because I have been doing a lot of writing for class. Who knows?

Regardless, today is no different. Today... is a bullet-heart post day.

♥ Yesterday I subbed in a music class and was thoroughly reminded how I hate the fact that I didn't learn how to play the piano when I was younger. I think I was too busy trying to play the violin and the flute and the cello... oh, and I think I tried the clarinet for a day too.

♥ I have the most irrational superstitions. Seriously, they're ridiculous. When something falls through I always come up with a ridiculous reason why I jinxed it. It's silly.

♥ This summer I am taking FOUR classes (that is a lot for graduate school in the summer) and SIX this fall (that is also a lot for a regular fall/spring semester). My thought process is I can always drop a class once I see the syllabus and see the work load.

♥ I really hate emails that are directed to a few people within a group, but are ultimately sent to everyone. Know what I mean? Makes me feel like I am doing something wrong, when I know that I am not.

♥ Remember that book buying ban I was on? Yeah, I'm failing miserably. Miserably!

♥ You know what one of my favorite things about the iPhone is? I literally learn a new trick or tip for it everyday. I love that. Especially when I figure it out on my own. Then show someone else and they didn't know it either. :)

♥ I am a little bummed because I found out a guy I had a crush on in high school teaches at one of the high schools I sub at. Then I found out he was married in 2008. Boooo. (everyone should be on Facebook so we can all keep up. Just sayin!)

♥ My sister's dog Chico is so ticked off at her for paying more attention to Lexie, he has become obsessed with me. He follows me around all day! It's cute, hehe :)

♥ The Borders in my area is closing and everything went on sale today. :( Everything is 10-20% off. It's not much, but I just had to buy something... (yeah, I have a problem...)

♥ I don't have ANY plans this weekend. I need something to do. Pronto.

Have a great weekend everyone!! :)

5 comments:

Lesli said...

Proud of you for blogging every day!

Aww, poor Chico! He was Eric's favorite of the 3 when he met them.

The Borders that closed up here have already had 75% off sales. And I did not go to one single one!

Happy Friday!

Shannon said...

HOLY COW that's a lot of classes! 6 in the fall? Are you wanting to die? LOL

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

That's a lot of classes - you are going to be one busy girl!! But I know you can do it. Good plan on looking at the syllabi and then deciding!

I bought 2 books today at B&N. I haven't done that in a long time - it was fun to treat myself! And the two books I bought? They are set in Paris. :)

I haven't really been writing about my life lately either... Partially because i don't have alot to say that is of interest to anyone! i hate it when people ask, 'what's new?'

Shoshanah said...

I am the same with e-mails. Anytime there's an e-mail sent at work, with something like "I know people have been doing so-and-so..." I freak out inside and think they're talking about me. It's a little ridiculous.

And part of me wishes my parents had me take piano lessons. Granted we didn't have a piano, so it would have been difficult. But I am so NOT musically inclined, and part of me think if I had started earlier I would be.

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

How awesome that you got to sub!! I agree everyone should be on facebook!