Here is the list of what I planned on doing... I did 2 of the 10 things I had put on my to-do list.
1. I tried the new Thai place downtown. Two big thumbs up.
2. I worked on semester long projects. Finished one, turned it in and already got my grade back. (I got an A! Woot, woot!)
Now, before you shake your head at my laziness, listen to what else I did instead of the other 8 things on my list!
- Blogged every day! That's an accomplishment for me. Hopefully I can keep up this habit because I really do love it.
- Attended a Jodi Picoult reading in Minneapolis, spent time with a good friend there, and met another blogger friend :)
- Took a road trip to Omaha to see the bizarre, but fantastic Lady Gaga!
- Organized my bookshelf. I didn't make a huge improvement, because I NEED another sehlf, but I took it from this: to this:
- Deep cleaned my bathroom (so much for the car). My bathroom needed it bad, though! Look how sparkly clean it is!
- Spent some quality time with "the boys", Chico and Zeke. They were going to get a bath until I found out they were spending time out in the country at my grandma's house. Then I postponed the bath. ;)
- Made my first stir-fry and it turned into a big mix of every vegetable I could find in my apartment and it turned out yummmmy. Although, my rice cooking skills can use some work.
- Did a lot of reading, I finished The Pioneer Woman's book and read Skipping a Beat by Sarah Pekkanen and also read quite a bit of Delirium by Lauren Oliver (which is supposed to be my you-can-only-read-this-book-while-busting-a-move-at-the-gym-book but after busting a move at the gym one day I just couldn't stop reading once I got home. :/
- Played A LOT of Words with Friends. Are you on there? If so my name is AmberWDM. Play a game with me. :)
- Got lots of R & R. I am now fully rested and am ready for the craziness that spring no doubt holds for me. (why does the end of the semester have to be so nuts?)
Although, we do have a trip coming up in April... hopefully. My sister, me and one of my best friends are planning a road trip to... NIAGRA FALLS! I have wanted to see it for a really long time, so my fingers are crossed we can make that one a reality! It's only 14 hours away, which was so shocking to me. The last leg of the drive is along Lake Erie and I have heard it is gorgeous. I cannot wait!
What is your favorite Spring Break memory?