Don't you just love seeing what other women carry around in their purse? I do! This past summer I downsized majorly with the size of purse I carry and now try to only carry the essentials. I have had it since May and am doing fine!
Here is what I carry on a daily basis. After cleaning my purse out I have dumped a lot of non-essentials.
1. Planner. It's listed as #1 because it's my #1 essential! Don't know what I would do without this guy.
2. iPhone car charger. I found this little puppy at Quik Trip (a local gas station) for $20 and it has been a lifesaver ever since.
3. Pain reliever. Enough said.
4. Lipgloss. I do not need three of them, but they're all there. I'm such a girl.
5. Three pencils and four pens. Unnecessary? Yep.
6. Wallet. This is a purse in itself. It's a total knock off of the Hobo brand Lauren wallets, which I adore, but refuse to pay $100 for. Maybe someday I will splurge, but this one is from Target about FIVE years ago and I absolutely adore it. When I don't feel like carrying my purse I can grab this sucker and go. Everything is in it and ready to go.
7. iPod earbuds. Also a lifesaver.
8. Loose change and a random clip thingy (what are those called?).
9. A letter I got in the mail from a client. It made my day when I got it and can't bear to take it out of my purse (the star is to protect her and myself from stalkers - yep).
10. Random baggie. I'm sure it had some sort of yumminess in it. I have no idea what though.
11. Compact. Also necessary.
The two other items missing are: 1. iPhone and 2. Book. I always have both with me but somehow they didn't make it in this picture. They're only in my purse if I'm going somewhere.
So, that is what I carry!
What do you carry around on a daily basis? Do you carry an oversized handbag or a medium sized handbag?