What is making me reach for the wine:
- Expensive textbooks.
- Headaches that refuse to go away.
- Humidity. I am so ready for fall.
- Crazy drivers around the Drake area - some of these kids need to re-take drivers ed!
- The fact that my university got rid of unlimited free printing and instead gave us $20 (500 copies) for one semester. Boo to that.
- Not having enough time to read. Nerd alert!
What I am loving:
- Looking forward to seeing these two lovely ladies.
- My childrens lit class, in which I get to read lots of YA this semester.
- Seeing all my "class friends" that I have missed over the summer.
- Second dates that go well.
- Books that I want to read already waiting at the library without needing to put a hold on them.
- Our animal kingdom (we have four pets) although it is a lot of work, they are pros at brightening my day.
- Fresh color on my hair and a fresh haircut. Ahhhh, feels so good to have some else do my hair!
- The fact that I have more loves than wines this week! :)