Sunday, August 28, 2011

Three things.

1. Lisa is even more organized than I already knew she was and is the most amazing host. Icing on the cake, is that she is someone every girl needs as a friend. Immediately.

and...

2. Amber is possibly the sweetest girl in the world and is smart as a whip. The feeling of being in awe of finally being around her and finally meeting has still not gone away (3 days later!).


Oh, and...

3. Apparently, I have a southern accent. ;)


PS: Numbers 1 and 2 can be said about both ladies. But, they'll have to settle for a tie for being sweetest girl in the world.

I'm so so so glad I was able to swing this trip and I cannot wait to host them someday.

Have you met very many bloggers in person? How have your experiences been?

6 comments:

Becky said...

So glad you're having such a great time! I've met a few bloggers and it's totally addicting! (Hope to see you in January!)

Mandy said...

Meeting bloggers has never disappointed me. Especially Lisa, she is so fabulous. I am hoping I can meet Amber in November when she's in FL.

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

How great! I've met a few bloggers and they have always been so nice!

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Aw you are too sweet! I have met multiple blog friends and they are all awesome!!!! So glad we got to spend an entire weekend together!!

Amber said...

You're too sweet. I miss you!!!!

Miss Oakley said...

Wait...YOU have a southern accent?? What?!