Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Blogging buddies are the best buddies!

If you've been reading my blog for awhile you know I have a pretty great group of friends. Most of us met in college, and we've been through thick and thin with each other.

Graduations, tough break-ups, buying your first home, marriage, death of a loved one, moving far away, moving back home, moving back in with the rents, losing jobs... you name it!

We all lived in the same dorm hall. The dorms we lived in was where a lot of the freshman and sophomores lived and was known as the party dorms... and party, we did! Living in those dorms are among my most cherished college memories and these girls have a LOT to do with it!

Since starting this blog I have kept it pretty secret, only mentioning it every so often. A part of me wanted to keep it to myself and I also knew that I wouldn't be able to handle the rejection if one of them didn't like it.

Well, now that I am going to meet bloggers in person more often, keeping it myself is a bit harder. These girls know everyone I know! So, I figured I would stop being so damn secretive and start sharing this passion of mine.

Little did I know that they would love it too and would want a blog of their own! I'm so excited to introduce one of the sweetest, most caring person I have ever met, Angie!

Angie's a nurse at an agency like the one I am a counselor at (she got me the job!) and is damn good at what she does! She genuinely cares about these clients SO much and gives so much of herself to them - it's truly inspiring! Angie's also interested in personal finance and making the most of her money. She has two cats (that are adorable!) and a super sweet boyfriend. She's the type of friend that is up for anything and can make conversation with just about anyone! She sees the good in everyone and is always positive and uplifting.

Go say hi and welcome her to the blogging community - I know she's going to fit in just right! Reflections from Ang!

PS: Don't skip playing the cat video she posted the other day - it's hilarious! I was cracking up the entire time!

6 comments:

Lesli said...

I HEART Angie--I am here to say she is GENUINELY sweet!! So glad she has started a blog. Welcome, Angie!!

Amber said...

I will definitely check out her blog :) Love that your friends are starting to blog now too!

Angie said...

Amber, you are too sweet!!

Angie said...

I heart you too Lesli!!

Kyria @ Travel Spot said...

Yay for blogging buddies! Welcome Angie!

Most of my IRL friends don't blog, and only a couple of them read mine (some because I don't tell them about it and some because they just aren't into it). It's nice when you get a little mix so they kind of understand where you are coming from.

Nikki said...

I just adore the coat! I want it now!

I always steer clear of frozen dinner but with your recommendation I just might try this one.