Thursday, May 7, 2009

Update, bullet style...

♥ Things with the boy are still exactly the same. Very high highs, and medium level lows. I wouldn't call them low lows just yet. I guess the main issue that's bothering me, is the fact that he doesn't seem to want to label us as anything or put a title on what we are. We've had the discussion before as to what we regard each other, and he said he regards me as his girlfriend and that all his friends know about me (I've met a handful of them) he's just scared. I know he's not messing around with other girls, I believe him when he says it's not me and that it's him. He has a lot of issues to work out personally. We went for a couple of drinks for Cinco de Mayo and it was fun, we had a good time but right now I'm feeling like this is something that will never be longterm. Ultimately, I know what I need to do. That is, to decide if I want to stick around and be patient.

♥ Apartment is gooooood! I'm still slowly putting things away. I already miss having a free washer and dryer just down the stairs. I'm at my parents house doing laundry as we speak I type. I can deal though! :)

♥ I'm a little worried about Libby, but I think she'll be fine. She's been eating a little more than normal but I think that is just out of boredom.

♥ I've been thinking of going to a chiropractor. I've been really achy lately and my health insurance pays for 20 visits a year. Might as well take advantage, right? Have any of you been? Did you like it?

♥ Currently reading The Man of My Dreams by Curtis Sittenfeld. I'm not liking it near as much as American Wife, but it took me a little while to get into that one too. Hopefully it gets better. Next on the list is Prep, I have already checked it out from the library and am excited to start it, I have heard such wonderful things about it.

♥ Am a little irritated that on all my days off, IT RAINS! The likelihood of it raining on my days off are good, as it has been raining here 99.9% of the time. But, still... annoying!!

♥ I'm a little burnt out on work right now. The thought of having to wait until September for vacation is killing me! I need one now!

♥ Not excited that the Steve Madden store in my mall is closing, but super excited that all women's shoes are on sale for $25. Sweeeeet!!!

♥ Still living in the dark ages at home without internet and cable and.... I'm still alive! Ha! I've been having a hard time nailing down a time when they can come out and get it hooked up. Plus, I need to go buy a router for my internet connections. Any tips? Suggestions?

That's all folks!

7 comments:

Amber Dupree said...

I've been to a chiropractor. It was a weird experience. When I got in the car to leave I was very dizzy.

I've heard it's like coffee. You have to acquire a taste. After that you cannot live without it. I don't really know though because I only went once.

So glad you are enjoying the new place!!

Lesli said...

I think we have a wireless router, but I have no clue honestly. That is Eric's forte!

and never been to a chiropractor either.

Guess I am of no help today!

Amber said...

I love how you did your little bullet points with hearts! So cute.

I've get back pain a lot when I sit or drive a long ways. I went to the chiropractor once back when I was 17. Didn't really do much for me..

I have heard rumours that once you go to the chiropractor you always have to go though.. I don't know if that's true. Maybe just try getting a good massage instead?

Jenny Georgio-who said...

Regarding the boy... I say to get out while you still can without having your feelings too hurt or crushing his.

I totally understand that he's been hurt before in the past but to bring that kind of baggage into a new relationship or not be able to label it when he clearly enjoys your company, spending time with you, talking to you and all that good stuff...its just kind of shady.

If you don't end it soon I think its going to be a big heart break...and yep I'm speaking from experience!

Shoshanah said...

I wasn't a big fan of The Man of My Dreams either, but I loved PrepAnd my least favorite thing about our apartment is the lack of washer and dryer. SO not fun.

Larissa said...

I agree with Jenny on the boy...however do whats best for you, but I just hope you dont get hurt.

I hate it how the weather is always gorgeous when im working and yucky when I'm not...just our luck huh?

Kimberly said...

In high school (esp during track season) I went to the chiropractor each week! I highly recommend it. However it is important to have someone you are comfortable with! My parents had different chiropractors, just because they each had a different idea of what they wanted from their dr.