Thursday, April 2, 2009

Khloe Kardashian

I saw this picture of Khloe Kardashian over at Celeb Look (which is fabulous blog if you love celebrity fashion!) today and I think she looks amazing! Maybe a little unhappy in the picture, but none the less fabulous!



I hope she doesn't keep losing weight though because I thought she looked fine before and now she just looks a bit leaner. I felt so bad for her on the episode they shot the Peta pictures. I thought Bruce was really rude when he asked her if she was going to drop some pounds first. It wasn't really what he said (because she's been famously dieting for awhile now) it was the way he said it!

I know she's not the favorite from the show, bu Khloe is my favorite of the Kardashian sisters and I think she looks great!

PS: Guys, I'm sitting in the food court of the mall on my lunch hour and let me tell you, I totally feel like Perez Hilton right now! Ha!

3 comments:

Kyla @ The Simpsons said...

I love Khloe too... she's so sassy! Ha :)

marisol said...

I actually like Khloe over Kim & Kourtney. She cracks me up. She should smile more though.

Lesli said...

Khloe does look great. Bruce was such a jerk during that episode!