Friday, April 17, 2009

Award!


Little Miss Michelle gave me my first award! How sweet!!! Her blog is so cute and I just love all her book reviews, if you don't read it already... Go! Now! :)

For this award I am supposed to name five guilty pleasures...

1. Manicures and pedicures
2. Trashy celebrity gossip
3. Cool ranch Doritios
4. Red wine
5. Chick lit

and pass it on....

Check out these fabulous ladies that I just adore reading about daily!!

Lesli over at Pretty Random Thoughts
Jess over at Classy in Philadelphia
Amber over at Amber Alert
Janet over at Slice of Pink
and
Brandy over at It's like I'm...mmmmagic!

I hope everyone has a FABULOUS weekend!

7 comments:

Amber Dupree said...

Woo-hoo! Go, Amber!
Love your list.
~Amber

Amber said...

Awww, thanks for the award dear! I LOVE your blog and think it's FABULOUS as well :-)

Lesli said...

Oh, an award. Thanks, Amber! And congrats on your award.

You know I love you & your blog!

I will pay this forward.

Jenny Georgio-who said...

I just wanted to post a comment to say that I found your blog and find it cute and interesting! I've decided to follow you!! :)

Stay Faboush!

beeker said...

I will be sure to check them out. I love finding new blogs to read!

CIP said...

thankssss! :)

marisol said...

Red wine is a necessity. LOL

Congrats!