Friday, October 22, 2010

Day 6



Day 6 allllmost didn't happen, but... here it is! :)

A picture of something that makes me happy...

There are lots of things that make me happy but nothing makes me happier than my group of friends! We are all super close and have that type of unconditional love that is so hard to find in girlfriends. (girls are vicious!)

Here is the five of us sometime over the summer when we were able to get all of us together. It hardly ever happens! When it does, you can bet on a wild night! :)


(Don't you just love the view of the sky in the background? It was totally acciental that it was included in the picture, but I just love it! So pretty! )

What are your group of girlfriends like?

1 comment:

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

I have a wonderful group of girlfriends that I met in college. It gets harder and harder for us to get together these days but when we do, I laugh so much, my cheeks hurt!