Saturday, October 16, 2010

30 day blogging challenge

Hello? Anybody still out there?

Really? You're still here?

Awww, I love you. Hugs! :)

I've been thinking about blogging more than once a week. Really, I have. It's just been thinking though. Not very much doing (obviously). So earlier today when I was clicking through my Google Reader I came across this fun challenge that Through Rose Colored Glasses is doing to try and get out of her blogging rut. It sounded so perfect to me that I just have to follow suit and do the same! Hopefully, this will re-spark some of my enthusiasm for blogging!

So, I am accepting this challenge for 30 days of blogging on this list below:

Day 1-Introduce, recent picture, 15 interesting facts
Day 2-Meaning behind your blog name
Day 3-Your first love
Day 4-Your parents
Day 5-Your siblings
Day 6-A picture of something that makes you happy
Day 7-Favorite movies
Day 8-A place you've traveled to
Day 9-A picture of your friends
Day 10-Something you're afraid of
Day 11-Favorite tv shows
Day 12-What you believe
Day 13-Goals
Day 14-A picture you love
Day 15-Bible verse
Day 16-Dream house
Day 17-Something you're looking forward to
Day 18-Something you regret
Day 19-Something you miss
Day 20-Nicknames
Day 21-Picture of yourself
Day 22-Favorite city
Day 23-Favorite vacation
Day 24-Something you've learned
Day 25-Put your iPod on shuffle, first 10 songs
Day 26-Picture of your family
Day 27-Pets
Day 28-Something that stresses you out
Day 29-3 Wishes
Day 30-a picture

Check back tomorrow (and for 29 days afterwards) to see if I can complete this challenge! :)

Have a fabulous weekend!


3 comments:

Sam said...

This will be a fun challenge. Have a great weekend!

Heather said...

What a fun challenge. Cant wait to see more!

Lesli said...

Amber, you are my hero! I am so bad at blogging now BUT I am in the middle of moving everything to a new blog! So stay tuned to that!

xoxo