Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What is it? What is it? What is it?!

I feel like a little kid... a giddy child that cannot wait to open her presents on Christmas morning. Usually, I know what most of my gifts are beforehand because the bulk of my gifts come from my parents. This year Cy and I are exchanging gifts and I cannot wait to find out what he got me!

Anyone want to take a guess what he chose for me?

All I know is this... it's coming in the mail and not here yet and had to be special ordered. Those are the only hints I could get out of him! He's worried it won't be here in time for Christmas morning and I'm really worried we won't be able to spend Christmas Eve and Christmas morning together because we're supposed to be hit hard with a big storm.

So... any guesses? I know what I'm hoping for, but it's a pretty broad category. As a matter of fact, you can probably guess what category I'm hoping my gift falls in. It's what most girls usually want for holidays, it comes in a small(ish) box and it starts with a "j".

I know I will be happy with whatever he got me though and I cannot wait to exchange gifts with him! (Even though... he already knows what I got him. Argh! No, I didn't tell him!)

6 comments:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I hope it's something you're hoping for! Another storm?!?! Geez, I hope it doesn't make it this way.

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Ooo fun! I am going to guess some sort of jewelry or maybe a purse or clutch of some sort that he had to order online? How fun! It's so exciting to exchange gifts together!!

I hope the weather doesn't interfere with your plans! Can't wait to hear what he got you!

Anonymous said...

Isn't Christmas the best??? My fingers are crossed for you that it's jewellery!

Anonymous said...

I hope it's something that is wearable with some sparkle!

Have a lovely Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Im sure whatever it is you'll love it! (Im always hoping for jewelry too..never happens! haha)
and I hope the snow doesnt get ya too bad, Im SO scared to get it here...I do NOT want to dig my car out of the snow to make it to work on christmas eve.

CIP said...

Aww! I can't wait to find out what it is!