Tuesday, December 8, 2009

It's a winter wonderland...


Cars at the mall when we closed at 5pm. We closed four hours early! I'm hoping we are closed tomorrow as well.

My door. It looks worse now, the snow is even higher!

Zeke LOVES the snow. He bounds around and rolls around in it. Hilarious!

Can you believe this?


Zeke eating the snow I tracked in.

See Libby looking at Zeke in disgust? I'm sure she's thinking, "You stupid, stupid dog."

Now, I'm off to get some work done. I am a full two weeks behind on some paperwork. My boss is gonna kill me. Eeeeeek!

8 comments:

Sam said...

Ohh.. I'm actually kinda jealous! I want snow as long as it's enough to cancel school and work. Otherwise, I'll pass! :) Right now we are getting rain.. it's gross!

Anonymous said...

we are just getting your snow! wish i were in iowa tho :( miss it there!

Jessica said...

so pretty.. hate the drving after..

Amber said...

OMG! That's so much snow. I'm jealous, I want snow soooo bad!

Jamie said...

That's a lot of snow but it looks like fun :) One of my best friends lives in Nebraska and she says it has been snowing like crazy out there!

Drew said...

Aw, I want some real snow so bad!!! I'm hoping to see some before I head back South...

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I am completely jealous of your snow!

Shoshanah said...

As much as I love visiting snow, and having it occasionally, I can't imagine having to actually live in that much snow. I'd just want to spend all day cuddled in front of a fireplace and never go outside. But I guess that's what snow days are for!