Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Bloggy award and and UPDATE!

I got this award from Kari over at The Kari Annalysis. Thank you so much!!!
List 10 things that make you happy. Try and do at least one of them today.

1. Kissing Cy
2. Vacuuming. I know weird, but I love to vacuum. Especially my store. My girls think I'm nuts because I always want to be the one to vacuum but it calms me down after a hectic day. Maybe it's just the mindless activity I love.
3. Cuddling with Zeke or Libby. They've been extra snuggly lately. I think it's because it's soooo cold here!
4. Burts Beeswax lipgloss in the winter. I get the worst chapped lips and this stuff really saves the day. (When Zeke doesn't decided to eat it!)
5. Smell good stuff for my home. Candles, plug ins, air fresheners... I love it all. I have an intense phobia of my home smelling like... cat litter or rotting garbage and I don't know it.
6. Reading a great book. Right now I'm reading The Lovely Bones. It hasn't really hooked me yet.
7. Visiting the library. I love, love, love the library.
8. Diet Mountain Dew. Cy and I are both diet dew fanatics. The addiction is slightly out of control.
9. Dry shampoo. I have been trying not to wash my hair everyday and this stuff I found at Sephora is ah-mazing!
10. Wendys. Cy thinks I secretly own stock in Wendy's because I eat there a. lot. I love their salads and baked potatoes!


Kari also requested an update on Cy's gift. Unfortunately, I have no good news. :( It's still not here and it's killing me not knowing what it is....

But, let's recap what I do know...

-He has been working on it since the beginning of December.
-He has put a lot of work into it.
-It is one of a kind and I will be the only one that has it.
-I cannot know where it came from because it will give away what it is.
-It is coming in through the mail.

Also, I got to thinking and remembered that he asked me if I liked white gold or yellow gold about a month ago. How could I forget that he asked me that?! I'm not sure if that helps any of you detectives out there but I sure know what I'm hoping for! What do you guys think?!

It is KILLING me having to wait! He told me that he would tell me what it is if I wanted him to but I told him no, that I didn't want to ruin it for him.

I will be sure to let you all know as soon as it gets here!

7 comments:

Heather said...

I love vacuuming too. There is just something about a fresh vacuumed room that really makes it look clean ;)

Lesli said...

It must be jewelry. Maybe a necklace? I know you want a ring, but I am wondering it isn't a special necklace or bracelet. A very special, unique piece of jewelry. I hope it comes today and I hope it comes before Saturday when I see you!!!!!!!!

The Many Thoughts of a Reader said...

A one of a kind necklace from Tiffany's? :) haha

Tiffany and the Munchkins said...

Congrats on the award! Such suspense with this gift! Definitely some sort of jewelry, I'm thinking. Oh I can't wait to find out what it is!

Anonymous said...

On man what could this gift be? I'm just as psyched as you to find out what it is... I think it's going to be jewelery related! :)

Congrats on the award!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Hmm at first I was thinking maybe he had a photo collage made but then you said he asked about gold. I don't know....maybe he designed you a necklace?

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Um, you are more than welcome to come to my condo & vacuum! Def one of my least favorite chores - and my bedroom is the only room w/ carpet, so it's not like I have a ton of vacuuming to do. Not sure why I hate it so much!

The suspense must be killing you. I am also guessing it is jewelry?