Monday, April 2, 2012

Book swap!

I cannot resist a good book swap. I love when bloggers host swaps and have to stop myself from signing up for each one, but I never resist the book swaps. Obviously, since I have done two of them so far this year!

This swap was hosted by Heather and Katie again, and this time I was paired with Heather from Keeping up with the Giffords!




Heather sent three books that all look amazing! One of them is my favorite and I actually didn't own it, so that was perfect! She also sent coffee (smart girl) and Fiber One brownies, which are yuuuummy! 

The day her package came I also got two other packages from bloggers. This felt like Christmas when I opened my mailbox!

I think I squealed out loud! 
                        


From Becky, I got some coffee from Starbucks. She remembered that I wasn't a fan of Starbucks, but when they came out with the blonde roast I was converted! How sweet!!

From Molly, she sent me a new book (which I also have not read!) and some baked goods! Zucchini and chocolate chip cookies! They were delish!!


Thank you so much ladies! This completely made my day!!!

Today I am also guest posting on Nikki's blog about my career so far! I'd love it if you checked it out!


10 comments:

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Wow, what an awesome mail day! I haven't tried the blond roast, but have been wanting to... I'll have to pick some up next time I buy coffee!

Anne said...

How nice!! I'm with ya on the Starbucks thing....perhaps I'll have to try the blonde roast.

Kyria @ Travel Spot said...

Oooh! I just got a certificate in the mail too...where if I buy the blonde roast, I get a free drink. Hmmm...any excuse to get a free drink is nice, plus if you say the blonde roast is good, I believe you! Heading to Sbux now...

I love book swaps too! It's so nice to get "new" books!!

Erin said...

"The Lake of Dead Languages" is an incredible book! That book got me hooked on Carol Goodman's writing style...I think you'll love it!

Mandy said...

Packages from bloggers always make my day. I am glad that you had so much goodness in your mailbox! And really? Books and coffee? Does it get much better?

Shoshanah said...

What a fun day for packages! I don't remember the last time, if ever, I got so many packages in one day.

Jayme Shelby said...

That's so cool! =]

Becky said...

I love getting packages! And how fun to get so many on one day! Glad you like the coffee! :)

Taylor @ Pink Heels Pink Truck said...

Girl, you have to totally tweet me when you hear/learn of another book swap! ;) I loved the Time Travelers Wife!!

Molly @ Blonde Out Loud said...

Ah I'm just seeing this (so behind!). You definitely had a great mail day. I'm glad that you liked the cookies and hope you like the book. I think it's right up your alley!! :)