Monday, November 14, 2011

Products Parade!



This weekend went way too fast, did it not? They all go fast, but this one seemed to go by in the blink of an eye. Booooo, hooooo, hoooo...

Today I'm sharing some of my recent product faves. Everyone loves product reviews, right? I love seeing what products other bloggers are loving and I believe in passing it on when you find something good!

It's pretty random though! Consider yourself warned. ;)

Crystal Lite Energy mix...
I'm a sucker for pretty much anything strawberry, plus it tastes great and it's got caffeine! This is perfect for those of us that don't want the bloat from carbonated drinks but still need that kick from the caffeine.

Redken Aerate...
I'm on my second jar of this stuff. I love it! I think it's a lot easier to use than mousse and it gives my thin hair that extra ooomph, it needs. Plus, it doesn't leave my hair feeling greasy. This is a must have if you have a lot of hair, but little volume.

Warm and Fozzie by OPI...

From the OPI Muppet collection, this color is so cute! I just love it! This is perfect for fall and I just love the sparkles in it. It's not too gaudy like some glittery nail polishes are. (Now, hopefully it's not hard to take off like most glitter polishes are...)

Neutragona Mineral Sheers...


I used to be a HUGE Bare Minerals fan. For a couple years I would pay about $25/month and get my makeup in the mail. It really wasn't a bad deal, but one day I ran out of BM and needed something quick. A friend told me about this foundation and I have been using it ever since! It's more than half the price and works almost exactly the same. I also love that there is sunscreen in the makeup because I never put any sunscreen on in the winter. This solves that problem!

Trader Joe's Goddess dressing...

I.freaking.love.this.dressing. It's kind of disgusting how much I like it. It's not safe in my apartment. Lately for dinner (and sometimes lunch too) I just put whatever veggies I can find into a salad, add a little feta (cause every salad is better with feta!) and toss with this dressing. Mmmmm.... nom nom nom ....

Erin Condren Life Planner...

This planner has been a lifesaver this semester! I was really worried I wouldn't like how the weeks are laid out in them, but I actually love them! Having so much space to write for each day has been amazing, and has helped me stay organized. My only complaint is how big they are. Carting this guy around can sometimes be a pain.

The new Enchanted hair product line from Regis...


If you get your hair colored like I do, you have to use salon shampoo and conditioner. It's completely necessary if you want to spread out your visits to the stylist. Who wants to sit in that chair for 2-3 hours more than you absolutely have to?! I'm not loyal to one brand of shampoo, and my hair sort of demands that I switch things up. If I don't it just doesn't feel as soft. I discovered this brand last weekend in Minneapolis as well and it's pretty much amazing. It leaves my hair really soft and it smells awesome! It supposedly has gold in it as well, which is supposed to make your hair shinier? I haven't noticed that, but it's still pretty fun!

Regis has a lot of other great products too - I love their in house line of shampoos and conditioners. Very reasonably priced, gets the job done and smells great! Regis is also where I get my hair colored, my friend Amanda is the manager of the Valley West location and she's great. Very honest and will do *exactly* what you ask her to do.

Blowfish shoes...
If you haven't tried Blowfish shoes yet, you're seriously missing out. They feel like you're walking on a pillow. I have worn out at least two pairs of Blowfish heels in the two years since discovering this brand. They are perfect for you if you walk a lot during the the work day or you stand all day.

Bare Minerals Lipgloss in Brandy


I love this lipgloss. I have gone through countless tubes of this stuff. It's the perfect shade of red without being too much red, ya know?

Scarf Hanger from IKEA...


This is genius. Pure genius. I bought this last weekend while at Ikea in Minneapolis and am kicking myself for not buying another one. This would be a great gift - they're so convenient!

That's what I am loving lately for products, what are you must have products of the fall??

Check back tomorrow, I'm following Lisa's lead and featuring the 'Ten Days of Thanksgiving!'

5 comments:

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

This is great! I love hearing about products others are loving! I will have to check out that Redken product - I hadn't heard of it. I Like their heatset product which I use when I use hot rollers.

Whoa - $25 a month for BE? I can make my foundation last something like 2-3 months! If it cost that much for me to use their make-up, I'd be exploring other options as well!!

Lesli said...

I want that glittery nail polish and to try that shampoo! Also that hanger thing from IKEA? Genius!

Marisa A. said...

I cannot wait to scope out the Muppet collection by OPI! Nor can I wait to see the new Muppet movie :) I've never heard of Blowfish shoes but will def. have to check it out now. I'm always in the market for super comfortable flats.

Kyria @ Travel Spot said...

Next time I go shopping I am going to check out those shoes. Where do you buy them?

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I have the OPI Warm and Fozzie! I love it!