Monday, May 4, 2009

On the roooad agaaain, la la la la, on the road agaaaain!

Well, I'm all moved in and pretty much unpacked! I promised to post pictures, so here they are! :)

Here are the "before" pictures of my room, in my old roommate's house.

My childsize (and overflowing) closet!

Looking into my room.

Looking out into the hallway from my room.

The living room of my new little one bedroom apartment. I slept there on the floor! Haha! :)

Until Libby claimed it as her own...

My cute little kitchen!

Unpacking and putting things away as I go...

The dining room, the table's still with the movers!

My bedroom!

My favorite pictures...

Ahhh, everything's moved. Nap time!!!

Libby loves to sit on the table!

My pink tool kit that I use ALL THE TIME! Love handing a guy a pink hammer when he asks me if I have one... LOL!

I adore having a fireplace!

Looking into the kitchen and down the hall.

Unpacking my bedroom!

Look at that mess!!


All done! Here are the "after" pictures! Most everything is unpacked and put away. I'm enjoying living alone again! I had lived in this apartment complex before so I knew I would love it and it looks almost identical to the unit I had last year. It's not the most extravagant place ever, but it's just perfect for me and Libby! :)








There's still a few more things I need, like a bedskirt for my bed! Ha! My old one ripped. There's also a few things left to unpack. I just haven't built up enough energy to finish it up! I also don't have cable or internet yet. For tv, I have had to use one of those converter boxes and rabbit ears... fun, fun! Not having cable is not going to work out for me...
I hope you all enjoyed seeing my move! I really wish I had taken pictures of the carloads I brought over, each time the car was so packed! It was hilarious! Four trips later and it was all moved over, well minus the furniture! :)

Hope everyone is having a great week!

7 comments:

Jen said...

Libby looks right at home...she doesn't seem to miss her boyfriend at all! Whew!

Lesli said...

Your apartment is cute! Libby does look right at home. Congratulations!

Amber said...

GREAT apartment! I love that you have a fireplace, I would love to have one!!

Shoshanah said...

Congrats on the new apartment! Moving is always exciting. And I love the cut out window into the kitchen.

Anonymous said...

Oh how much fun! I always hate moving, but I love the fresh start.

Pursuit of Matching Accessories said...

Haha... you have almost as much pink as I do.

marisol said...

Cute place! I love living alone. Enjoy it.