Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The Bachelor...

How does everyone feel about the events from tonight's Bachelor?

Personally, I think it's total bullshit. Sounds like ABC is up to it and I believe they made a huge mistake. Huge. One friend of mine said she doesn't even want to watch it anymore, she's that ticked off.

I'm not sure what to believe. I definitely think that DeAnna was paid to come back, but I just don't want to believe that Jason would purposely do that to both girls for a big paycheck.

In my attempt to be optimistic, maybe Jason and Melissa really were having problems and ABC caught wind of it and thought, "ratings, ratings, ratings!" and thought to themselves.... "Let's convince Jason to dump Melissa on the air and ask Molly back in front of viewers and we'll pay him for it!"

I just don't see how this could have been the plan from the get-go. Are people really that cruel? I really hope not.

6 comments:

CIP said...

It's sad if people really are that cruel...but I think in Hollywood when it comes to money, anything is possible.

My mom won't watch the show anymore. She's completely finished with it.

Lesli said...

I can't comment (well, of course I still am!) because I haven't watched the Bachelor since Andrew Firestone (who I loved)!

Michelle said...

Can't say I follow the show either. But we don't have ABC because of some dispute between the local affiliate and Dish Network. Oh well...

Shoshanah said...

I do have to say he did look really happy with Molly tonight. He litterally couldn't keep his hands off of her. So really, I'm wishing them the best. What else it there really to do now?

Lys said...

The inner publicist in me says that it probably is all about the ratings and, perhaps, there was a big paycheck in it for him. Melissa did great on DWTS last night though...

Thomas said...

Oh, I just posted about The Bachelor:

http://slackerwithadvanceddegrees.blogspot.com/2009/03/you-so-funny.html