Monday, January 19, 2009

Too many options...



There are just too many phones to choose from! Now I'm debating between the new Blackberry Storm and the pink Blackberry Curve. My main motivation for the Blackberry Curve is, well, because it's pink. I like pink. I like phones. Pink phones are fabulous in my book :) I like the Blackberry Storm because it has a touch screen, but do I really care about the touch screen? I worry with those getting easily broken, what if the callibration (or whatever it's called) get's all screwed up? I do tend to drop my phone a lot, so it needs to be durable... thoughts?

6 comments:

Lesli said...

Personally, I think the Blackberry Storm is tres cool. I LOVE touch screens. But in the opinion of my husband, this Blackberry touch screen is new and not yet perfected--there are going to be some glitches in it--he thinks! Sorry to confuse you more. Just go with what you think is pretty & what you think you will like the best!

Amber @ A Little Pink in the Cornfields said...

That is EXACTLY what I was thinking! Thanks Lesli!

Lys said...

My friend Michael has the Storm and it's nothin' but drama drama drama. I, however, have the Red BB Curve and I *heart* it.

Good luck! (and welcome back! We missed you!)

Amber @ A Little Pink in the Cornfields said...

I think I'm going to go with the Curve... I don't want something BRAND new because there are going to be obvious kinks in it that they will have to work out. I don't want to deal with it!
I'm super happy to be back, I'm hoping I am able to keep it up! I haven't gotten my laptop repaired but I will in about a month ;)

Anonymous said...

Go with the curve -- storm has a ton of issues right now.

I would most recommend the 3G iphone -- it will change your life!

Amber @ A Little Pink in the Cornfields said...

I want an iPhone so bad, but I don't want to switch to AT&T!
I'm getting the curve it should come today and it was only $80, Score! :)
Thanks for the advice!!