Monday, April 4, 2011

Truth be told...

Mwahahahahaha! My April fools joke WORKED! I'm honestly a little shocked... do you guys really think I couldn't tell that loser to eff off?? I don't get mad too often, but when I do... watch out! I would love to give that guy a piece of my mind.

I have to apologize to Amber... I started my little prank the night before, just so that it would seem real and tweeted some fake tweets...



She replied back and I was seriously considering spilling the beans to just her so that she wouldn't worry. I was worrying over her possibly worrying! Ha!

Yesterday, when I tweeted this...she said I deserved it because I was typing lies. Haha! Ok, ok. Karma came back to bite me. :)

Anyway, I wanted to follow up my little prank to clarify that in this case what psychologists say are wrong... There is ABSOLUTELY no truth to that joke, nor do I wish for that happen. In fact, I wish for quite the opposite. I would love to come face to face with that tool so that I could slam the door in his face. With a big, fat smile. :) :D

I also pulled a great prank on one of the classes in the building I was subbing... they actually thought I had a pop quiz for them... silly kids...

Did you make anyone an April Fool?

5 comments:

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

I fell for your April Fool's joke, too. I fell for Amber's too. And I fell for it when my boss came into work on Fri morning and said, 'we have a big project to work on, how flexible is this DC trip?'

I actually HATE April Fools. Like HATE it with a passion. I always hope that people will forget that it is April 1st and skip the pranks because I fall for them all the time and the day actually makes me a little cranky.... Yes, I realize this makes me a poor sport!

Lesli said...

I am with Lisa. Hate April Fool's Day!!!!!!!!! I fell for yours and someone else tried to get me, but it didn't work! And I pranked one person in our customer service dept by telling her that her least favorite customer was on the phone. But oter than that, I slid through the day and it was thankfully uneventful as far as jokes & pranks go! I did toy with the idea of changing my relationship status on Facebook but I didn't!

Shoshanah said...

I'm pretty sure I've never really pulled of an April Fool's joke, or honestly really even tried. I think because I'm so gullible I fall for them to easily, and I'd feel bad tricking someone else.

Amber Dupree said...

Hehehe. Laugh it up, silly girl! I was worried when I saw your tweets. I instantly thought that he had called but I didn't want to assume. I should have assumed...that you were up to something! :)

marisol said...

You are evil :)