Sunday, April 10, 2011

Getting to know you...

Hey everyone!

It's been awhile, I apologize. Last week got the best of me. Enough said.

Today I am participating in Keely's Getting To Know You Sunday. :)

1. do you watch/read the news?
Both! I get the newspaper everyday on my doorstep and do my best to take 10 minutes every morning to read it. My favorite section growing up, and still is, Your 2 cents worth. I love reading what other people have to say and who they say it's from.

2. how would you describe your "look"?
I would say my look is pretty classic, I try to choose clothes that are timeless and will last a long time. For hair, my hair is almost always long and more on the blonde side and my makeup is getting more and more minimal as I am getting older - I can't go without mascara though! :)

3. did you play sports in high school or college?
Yes, I played soccer and was a football and basketball cheerleader in high school. Just intramurals in college.

4. would you rather give up lipstick/gloss or high heels?
I would totally give up lipstick/gloss. I'm a shorty that likes her heels! Especially wedges!

5. what's your favorite show to watch on tv?
My favorite show is The Bachelor -- it's my guilty pleasure. I wish it was on all the time.

6. would you rather bake or cook?
I cook more often, I have probably only tried baking a handful of times. I really need to try it more!

7. shorts or skirts?
Skirts! I love skirts and wear them all the time in the spring, summer, and fall!

8. what's your favorite scary movie?
I can't stand scary movies! They give me nightmares.

Hope everyone is having fantastic spring weather and enjoying some time outside!! :)

2 comments:

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

I'm sort of tallish and I couldn't give up heels either! I love them! :)

Hope this week is a quieter/easier one for you!!

Shoshanah said...

I can't believe you get the paper delivered! It's something I feel like I should do, but then I'd also feel obligated to wake up early in order to read it. I guess my sleep is more important than a newspaper. ha!