Saturday, October 17, 2009

Over the TOP! :)


I got a Blog Award from Sam!! Thank you so much Sam! I think you are "Over the top" as well!!!! :)

1.Where is your cell phone: On the end table, conveniently right next to me! Full blown addict here. That's me. Can't going anywhere without my Blackberry without feeling like I'm missing a limb.

2.Your hair: A little case of bedhead, but overall, not bad. I am in desperate need of a haircut though.

3.Your mother: One of my best friends, but can drive me crazy sometimes.

4.Your father: is smart and my favorite person to talk books with!

5.Your favorite food: It's hard to choose just one... lol! I love Mexican food.. I could eat it everyday!

6.Your dream from last night: I cannot remember! I know it was weird though and it involved people in my life. Don't you hate it when you can't remember??

7.Your favorite drink: Non-alcoholic: Diet Mountain Dew. Alcoholic: Malibu/Diet.

8.Your dream/goal: To have a big family with a happy marriage. To write a book one day.

9.What room are you in: Living room.

10.What is your hobby: Reading, writing, blogging, decorating (just getting into it though, I'm not that good!), trying to cook.

11.What is your fear: That I won't be able to have children.

12.Where do you want to be in 6 years: married... with possibly kids or at least thinking about kids.

13.Where were you last night: Happy hour/dinner with the girls, then a late movie! :)

14.Something you are not: a mean person. I'm constantly told I am too nice.

15.Muffins: Are okay, but I prefer bagels instead. A chocolate chip bagel with cream cheese. MMmmmmm, mmmm good!

16.Wish list items: This list is huge... I want... A kindle. A new tv ( I want a flatscreen to put over the fireplace), an ottoman that matches my furniture, new boots to wear over my jeans, jeans that will work with boots to wear over my jeans (I have not tried this trend in public but I really want to!).

17.Where did you grow up: Most of my life has been spent in Iowa, although I was born in Spokane, WA. Moved to Iowa when I was 2. Lived in Kansas City, MO/KS and Myrtle Beach, SC awhile after college. I'm happy where I am now. Iowa is home!

18.Last thing you did: tried to cook pancakes. Epic failure.

19.What are you wearing: My most comfy jeans because I'm feeling icky today and an old sorority tshirt.

20.Your TV: On the movie "Win a Date with Tad Hamilton" I love this movie!

21.Your pets: A cat that is all white with a black tail and ear named Libby and a black puggle named Zeke. They are the best!

22.Your friends: Sometimes I think we are all growing apart, but we're all just growing up.

23.Your life: Is very good right now. I am very, very blessed.

24.Your mood: Ehhh, I'm not feeling too hot, so I'm thankful I am off today so I can be bum on the couch!

25.Missing someone: always! I have friends everyone and I wish I could travel more to see them!

26.Vehicle: 2003 Accord. I hate it. I really want something new.

27.Something you're not wearing: socks.

28.Your favorite store: Von Maur. LOVE THAT PLACE!

29.Your favorite color: Pink.

30.When's the last time you laughed: last night when I was texting with the guy. (btw, we need to name him. I need to think of a nickname...)

31.When's the last time you cried: I don't know! It's been awhile.

32.Your best friend: just had a baby! Congrats! :)

33.One place you go over and over: work, and luckily... I LOVE it, but I also LOVE my time off too. :)

34.One person who emails me regularly: My best friends. There are four of us and we communicate quite a bit through mass email/text. Easier that way!

35.Favorite place to eat: PF Changs. I LOVE lettuce wraps!

I'm going to pass this award on to:

Lesli: She recently sent me the book Retail Hell to borrow, she is one of the most thoughful people I have ever met!
Scoop me Skinny: Sweetest person in the world. Wouldn't hurt a fly.
Jessica: We have similar tastes in books and I love reading her reviews!
Amber: Definitely a must read every day! She's such a great writer!

7 comments:

Beth Dunn said...

You are the 2nd person who put PF changs-I've not been there in forever. I think I was pregnant. I'll have to go back xoxo

SC

Amber said...

Fun and thank you for the award!! My blackberry is like a limb too, my friends bug me because it's ALWAYS in my hand! Haha

R.e. #11 - isn't it funny that while we're growing up we imagine having kids and a family and everything will be perfect. Then we GROW UP and realize all the problems with infertility and other things? That's definitely one of my biggest fears too!!!

Random Musings said...

Love this post...

Amber @ A Little Pink in the Cornfields said...

Hahaha, my friends bug me about it too. They just have to get over it! I do not intend on changing and am not trying to be rude! :)

CIP said...

Thankssss :)

Jessica said...

great post.. always great to see someone through their own eyes.. :)

Drew said...

I left you an award over at my blog!
Enjoy!