Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I'm late! I'm late! For a very important date!

Not really, just work. haha!

I decided I needed DVR. I have had it before with Timewarner when I lived in KC, as well as TiVo (which is amazing by the way) and I decided I needed it again! When I first moved in I requested it but there was a wait on the boxes so they said they would call me in a month when they came in. They didn't call. I thought "oh well, I'm living without, I'll be fine without it."

After a while though I got sick of rushing home for the programs I so desperately HAD to see! (haha!) So, I called Mediacom Sunday to order it... and lo and behold... I have been paying for it since November and I didn't even have the service! AARGH!!!

Now they were scheduled to come out today between 7:30 and 10 am. Guess what time they show up? 9:30. I'm a little peeved. I have to get to work! If I was my boss I wouldn't consider the "cable guy" a necessary excuse to be late for work! Maybe I'm just a tough boss... hmm??

The guy is still here and I"m really late to work. I have a phobia about being late. I hate it.

Ugh, hopefully he's almost done.

2 comments:

Lys said...

They better credit you back til November for the DVR that you've been paying for PLUS throw in some free Showtime/HBO.

Ugh!!!!

Kimberly said...

Hope this all got worked out!

AND, I hope you have been able to locate you iPod! I feel your pain!