Sunday, September 28, 2014

Sunday Social


1. What is your favorite magazine to read? I love People! However, now that I have discovered the Next app for iPad, I have access to TONS of magazines each week. I always read People and Us as soon as it's available! :)

2. What is the best thing you’ve seen online lately? All of the wedding photos! There have been SOMANYWEDDINGS lately, and I just love looking through people's photos. Even the people I don't know. I'm such a weirdo.

3. Who is your favorite celebrity to follow on Instagram or Twitter?
I don't really follow a ton of celebrities! I know I have a few on there, but none are coming to my mind as being "favorites."


4. Is there one article of clothing no matter what the season you can’t help but love?
Simple black flats! They can really be worn year round - however, I rarely wear them when there is snow on the ground.

5. Do you prefer email or snail mail?
That depends on what the mail actually is. However, I think I am like most people and love getting snail mail!

What is the last thing you got in the mail that wasn't a bill or junk mail? The last piece of exciting mail for me was my new social security card. It's really, really official now! :)

3 comments:

Felice said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Felice said...

Congrats on getting your new SS Card :) Black Flats are really perfect for the Fall but once it starts getting too cold I retire them from outside but wear them around the house lol! Omg I love looking through peoples wedding photos too lol so not weird lol :)

http://thekissofjoy.com

Nora said...

I still haven't obtained my new SS card! I need to do that one of these considering it's been almost two years... =)

Snail mail is the best, yes!