Thursday, February 24, 2011

A (not so) fascintating subject!

The other day as I was adding my new library card to my keychain (I'm exciting, eh?) I got to looking at all the other things I carry around on this oh-so-important item...

Let's see...

I keep:

Keys to my apartment, keys to my mailbox, keys to my parents house, keys to my car, keyless entry to my car, keys to my sisters car (don't ask!), another unknown key for my sisters car (probably the glove box), my gym card, my Petco card and now, my new library card.

Yikes! There's not room for anything else! Plus, I just recently relieved this baby of four keys that were designated to my former job. My grandpa always lectured me about too much on my keychain and how it was bad for the ignition...

So, tell me. What's on your keychain?

7 comments:

Kara said...

Let's see, I have: My car key, my keyless entry remote, Kyle's truck key, my mom's house key, my dad's house key, my house key, my pet store club card, my grocery store club card and my grocery cart slug!

My dad used to lecture me too about it being too heavy, lol

Amber said...

Car keys (obviously :) ), keys to work, keys to yoga studio (for when I manage there), my yoga scan card, an old Roxy key chain I've literally had since I was 16 and a little eiffel tower keychain I got in Paris :)

Eric just has his car key and the house key on his. Haha!

Shoshanah said...

Yeah I have far to many keys on my key rings. There's keys to my car, keys to the house, keys for work, keys to the boy's parents' house, even keys to my parents' house in California. The ridiculous part it my parents have changed the locks, so even if I was in California those keys would do me no good!

Dylana Suarez said...

Lovely blog!

xoxo,

colormenana.blogspot.com

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I hate when my keys get heavy. I just went through mine the other day and took off the ones that I could!

Lesli said...

My keychain is super light--just the ignition key to my VW & the electronic key fob to get into my office. When it comes to keys, I guess I am a minimalist! I think my spare house keys are in my car (I think???!!) and we have an extra house key in the garage.

Sam said...

I have my car key, gym card, and a cute owl all on my fossil keychain! Not much.. but I've never really enjoyed carrying to many things on my keychain :)