Thursday, October 28, 2010

Day 11-Favorite tv shows

Hello, hello! Can you believe it is already Thursday?! This week is flllllying by and I'm loving it! I don't know if I mentioned it, but I am working 9 days in a row and it's wreaking havoc on my brain right now. I cannot believe I am even keeping up with this challenge, but a challenge is a challenge! I will not admit defeat! :)

SO, my favorite shows, eh?

I love tv, but I hardly have any time to watch. My poor DVR is full almost all the time, I'm overly ambitious with what I think I can watch and record so much but rarely have time to watch. These are the shows I try not to miss!

Modern Family - love this show SO MUCH! Everyone is hilarious and the gay couple is fantastic.

The Middle - started watching this show b/c it's on after Modern Family and I love it equally as much! The only think I kinda hate? It's supposed to be based on "the midwest" and kinda makes us look dumb. So, not true or cool. But, still funny.

Dancing with the Stars - I usually watch this super fast and while I'm doing a million other things. I could take this or leave it. I hardly ever agree with the judges, but then again, I am not a professional dancer.

The Big Bang Theory - this show is freaking fantastic! If I refuse to miss this one and watch it almost immediately when I get home Thursday nights

How I Met Your Mother - another great show that I love! I think it's pretty realistic in the storylines in regards to how mid-to upper 20 somethings think and act (besides Barney, I mean he's hilarious but so not realistic!)

Keeping up with the Kardashians - I love this family! I can't wait until next season, it looks like a good one!

Grey's Anatomy - I admit, this show is definitely losing it's finesse that it had when it first came out, but I'm still loyal and have to watch! I sure miss Izzie and George though!

House Hunters - Love HGTV and this is my favorite show on that channel! If I start watching an episode I HAVE to finish it because I just HAVE to know which house they choose.

Well, I have class in about 30 minutes so I better skedaddle! Hope everyone has a great day!!

What shows are on your "must-see tv' list?

5 comments:

Jamie said...

I love Modern Family, The Middle, DWTS, Grey's, and House Hunters too! Hope you've had a great day!

Sam said...

I love The Middle! :) And I watch Dancing with the Stars, too.

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Mine are Parenthood, Brother & Sisters, Private Practice, How I Met your Mother, and Project Runway. :)

Shannon said...

I love Big Bang Theory, Grey's, and Private Practice. But like you, I miss George and Izzy too! I heard last night's episode was good - it's sitting on my DVR for tonight!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I haven't been loving Grey's this season that much either...