Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Sneak a peek at my recent finds...

In the past year I have really disciplined myself and held off on unnecessary purchases, but recently I have indulged in a little shopping...
Here are a few of the treasures I treated myself to!

A brand new purse from Express... It's big and slouchy and oh-so-cute!

A couple of shirt from Express, I also got this in solid black.


This cute scarf from Aerie. I love scarves!!

These shoes from American Eagle. I'm trying to wear more flats because they don't make me want to die about four hours into my shift. I hate wearing flats because I am so short, but I hate having sore feet even more!

This lipgloss from Bare Escentuals. It's actually my third tube of this liquid gold... I frickin' love it! As well as all other Bare Escentuals products... I have been addicted for about two years now! The color I get is called Brandi and it's a really pretty red.


Then after all that shopping I needed this....


Yes, I realize it's fall and I will not be wearing sandals anymore but it was a spur of the moment thing and it felt wonderful!

Have you bought any cute clothes for Fall?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

love your new loot girl!!! Hope your having a great day!! = )

Michelle said...

Yay for splurges. Despite the lack of sandal weather, I still get pedicures in the Fall and Winter. To me, it's a chore to do it myself and having someone else do it (better, I might add) is an affordable indulgence.

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Looks like you've found some great stuff!

Sam said...

i love buxom lipgloss from BE. I can't remember the name of the color I wear, but it's a coral color and I just love it! I use Blistex Silk & Shine lip balm during the day and the BE lipgloss when I go out!

My best friend just bought the same shirt last time we were shopping. So cute! And so are the shoes. I'm trying to find a pair of black flats that don't hurt my heels. I'm having trouble though..

And I've never gotten a pedicure. I'm afraid I'd be too ticklish. Am I missing out?

Lesli said...

I get a pedicure every other week, all year round.

I have bought 3 pairs of new boots, a fall coat from Von Maur (in black), a dress from Nordstrom's junior department, a couple of cardigans. I think that's it for now.

I seriously go shopping every week though. I might have left something out.

Oh, and the new Cherry bubble bath from Philosophy.

A couple of fall handbags.

And a vest with matching pants.

Jen said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE everything you bought and did but the purse is my favorite!!! Next spring I want a white or cream coach purse!!! :)

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Cute finds! I love it all!!

I have bought A LOT of clothes lately. I basically needed a new wardrobe for my new job since the dress code is really dressy. I have gotten some really cute dresses that I am excited to wear with tights and boots. :)

Amber said...

Love, love, love the bag, shoes AND scarf!! I wouldn't have ANY money if I worked in the mall!! Haha