Monday, July 13, 2009

Oh, Jillian, you're even tinier on a 13 inch screen...

So, I think Libby (my cat) just ruined my tv.

If you're a regular reader you know she climbs on EVERYTHING, she loves to be up high. She just climbed on top of the tv, which is one of the older models that sticks out pretty far in the back, and she fell off on the backside and ripped the cable right out of the back of it.

I cannot get it back on and I think it's ruined. I'm currently using the small 13 inch tv that I got in THE SEVENTH GRADE. Uhhh, I'm not even going to tell you how many years ago that was, but trust me, it was a long time ago.

I'm squinting to see The Bachelorette on my tiny tv, but at least I have a back up, right?

Guess it's time to go shopping....


UPDATE! Libby IS okay. The tv, on the other hand, is not. Grrrrrrr.....

5 comments:

marisol said...

Remember that you can always watch TV online. I've managed without a TV for 6 months now. Not paying for cable rocks!

Kate Murphy said...

Gotta love our little animals :) Hope Libby is okay after her fall!
Kate @ andlessonslearned.blogspot.com

Amber said...

I think Webster would be DEAD if he did that to our TV since Eric loves his 52' flat-screen more than anything. Even me and Webster!! Haha.

But, I totally feel you on cats wrecking things with their curious climbing! Webster has broken several things in our apartment!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Oh man! I'm sorry your tv didn't survive.

Is it just me or is Jillian losing her mind?!?

Lesli said...

Silly cat!! :)