Friday, June 5, 2009

Link back contest...

Laura over at Under the Sheets-Shhh... posted this survey on her blog and I'm in one of those survey moods, so here goes! :)

If you're interested post these five questions with your answers on your blog and link back to Laura!

The Five Questions Are:
1) What topic would you write your book about?
This is something I have struggled with for a long time. I definitely want to write a book someday and have wanted to since I was a little girl. I just don't have a story. I envy authors like J.K. Rowling or Stephenie Meyer that come up with these amazing stories that become a phenomenon. Hopefully, someday I think of something just as worthy to be printed! One of the only things I almost sure of is it would probably be in the chic lit genre!
2) What is one of your guilty pleasures?
Just one? Seriously? I have several... One of my biggest guilty pleasures are regular manicures. I have added up how much I spend a year on my nails and it's ridiculous. I've tried to give it up but I just can't!
3) What are some of the things you do to get yourself out of a bad mood?
Sleep!
4) How long do you think it will take to get the U.S. economy back on track?
I think it's going to take a long time, obviously not in this decade since it's almost over. I definitely think it will take a few years, I'm thankful we have Obama in office working on those changes.
5) Do you think there is a fine line between creepy and romantic?
Depending on the person, yeah!

3 comments:

Laura said...

Amber thank you so much for playing along and I love your answers. I too have a mani/pedi problem. I hope it never changes =) Great job sweetie!~

The Last Single Girl said...

Sleep always make me feel better. Bad mood, headache, sad, angry,etc. A little nap always fixes it.

The Last Single Girl said...

Sleep always make me feel better. Bad mood, headache, sad, angry,etc. A little nap always fixes it.