Wednesday, January 11, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

It's been a long time since I have linked up with Jamie at This Kind of Love!


She has been hosting this sweet feature for ... couple years now? Maybe that's wrong, it's been more than a year though! She's the sweetest blogger, and one of my favorite southern girls!

Here's what I am loving this week...

I am loving ... that I get to see Lisa, Becky, Lesli and Nora in TWO SLEEPS! I am need of some girl time with some of my favorite bloggers turned friends! I love having something to look forward to (maybe that's why I am such a planner?).

I am loving ... that my bus ticket only cost $2! Thank you MegaBus! I booked my ticket as soon as the dates were available and I got the cheapest possible ticket. If I had driven it would have cost me 120 times that... after parking in downtown in Chicago and the gas to get me there. No. Just no. I'll sit on a bus and happily read until we get to Chicago. ;)

I am loving ... this adorable dress from Ruche! I just need somewhere to wear it...

I am loving ... these apple cider k-cups. I was looking for a new tea to buy, but instead found these and after Shoshanah blogged about how much she liked, I figured I would give it a try. I'm glad I did!
I am loving ... that I finally got back in the classroom this week. It was definitely a welcomed return for me!

I am loving ... this adorable shirt from Etsy that Becky told me about. I think I need it! Also... my birthday is in 12 days. Just saying....

I am loving ... classes start in less than a week! I'm ready for my "normal" schedule to come back. This laying around stuff is getting BORING!

I am loving ... all of the new bloggers I have discovered lately! The blogging world is so big, yet so small at the same time. I just love all the new ladies I have discovered in the past few months. :)

What are you loving this week??

16 comments:

Ashley said...

I love those Harry Potter shirts! Pretty sure I would immediately marry any guy I saw in one. ;)

Melissa said...

Stoping over from WILW! Great things you are loving! I love to find other Iowans in the blog world!

Amber (Girl with the red hair) said...

That dress is so cute! You girls are going to have a great time this weekend, I wish I could be there!

Natalie and Lee said...

I have got to try the apple cider! And I love the dress:)

Going to catch up more on your blog!

Ally said...

Ahh I love that dress! So cute!

Kelly (She Wears a Red Sox Cap) said...

Aww, have fun this weekend :) I need to move closer to Chicago!

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

I'm loving:
- that I get to see you in 2 sleeps! :)
- planning our trip and obsessing over the google map to see what all is close to us!
- the mild weather we've had lately. yes, it's cold today and might snow, but I don't think we can complain given the wonderful winter we've had!

Kate @ Green Fashionista said...

Poppin' in from WILW link up... LOVE your blog! And even more I'm LOVING the Harry Potter t-shirt! I'm obsessed!

http://peridotkutie.blogspot.com/

Torie said...

Aw, adorable. I love that dress, and those hot apple cider k-cups are popping up all over the blogosphere recently (at least the corner I've been perusing).

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

That dress is so super cute!

Erica said...

Love the dress! Have fun this weekend!

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along girl!

Love your loves :)

Miss Oakley @ Observations by Miss Oakley said...

That black dress would look cute on you!

Can't believe you got that ticket for $2. Last time I looked, it was $50-something.

Shoshanah said...

I know we've already had this conversation on twitter, but I love that I've got you hooked on the apple cider k-cups too!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I love that dress! Too cute!

MK said...

I LOVE that you count in sleeps, too! I've got a totally minor obsession with Harry Potter. Ron is definitely my favorite though. Something about the gingers makes me swoon :)