Hi, everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend! We tried to go boating yesterday but it was way too windy. :( Instead we sat in the boat at the marina for a few hours along with all the other disappointed boaters. It was so packed! So many people tried to do the same thing!
Today's Ten on Tuesday is making me very excited for this summer! There's lots of fun stuff going on and I cannot wait! :)
Thank you, Chelsea for hosting Ten on Tuesday!
1. From your childhood, what do you miss most about summer vacation?
From my childhood I miss the family vacations that we would go on. Most of the time they were family road trips but I remember having so much fun on those trips!
2. Are you going anywhere on vacation this summer?
We have one trip to Chicago planned and a couple trips to the lake, but it looks like for the most part I'm sticking around home!
3. What foods do you like to barbecue?
I love bbq'ing kabobs! You can put whatever want on them! My favorite is chicken, mushrooms, peppers, and tomatoes.
4. How do you celebrate the fourth of July?
Usually with a bbq, and a good friend of mine usually goes to the Missouri border and buys a ton of fireworks and has people over to shoot them off. ;)
5. What’s your favorite beverage to drink in the summertime?
Adult - beer. Non adult - lemonade
6. What movie are you looking forward to seeing this summer?
I cannot wait to see The Help! I loved the book and I think it looks like they did a great job with the movie.
7. In the car: windows down or AC?
Usually both, is that weird?
8. Have you ever had a summer fling?
For sure! ;)
9. Do you wear sunscreen?
Yep. Although, yesterday I did not have enough on. I'm sunburned today!
10. Do you have any favorite summertime activities?
What are YOU most looking forward to this summer?