Thanks to Chelsea for Ten on Tuesday and thanks to Nora for providing the questions! Maybe someday I'll get around to coming up with some questions of my own...
1. If you could watch only one movie for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Probably Almost Famous. It's my favorite movie for so many reasons, but one of the top reasons is the music. I love music from the 60s and 70s and that movie tells such a good story!
2. Let’s say someone wrote a screenplay about you; what actor/actress would you choose to play you and why?
I would have to go with Mandy Moore. She's sweet, seemingly sincere and very versatile. I love everything she's in! Another one I would like, and maybe this is because I just saw Something Borrowed, but Ginnifer Goodwin. My friends say I'm the "girl next door" and that's what these girls remind me of. Wouldn't it be weird to see someone playing you on tv? I think that would be so strange!
3. What’s the first movie you remember seeing in theaters?
I remember laughing so hard when we went as a family to see Home Alone. It was so funny the first time in the theater and it's still funny each time I watch it. For some reason the line to get inside the theater was huge and we had to wait outside for a little bit and it was freezing cold! I think that movie came out in 1990, so I was 8!!
4. Did you ever make out at the back of a movie theater in middle school/high school?
Oh, yeah. Just making out! We didn't have a lot of options! :)
5. Are you a Netflix-er, Blockbuster-er or a Redbox-er? (Or none of the above?)
I have Netflix and every once in awhile I use Redbox if I'm feeling especially impatient.
6. Name one actor/actress who you would give anything to have a dinner date with.
I would love to go on a dinner date with Ryan Reynolds... he's hilarious and HOT! The Proposal and Just Friends are two of my favorite movies!
7. What’s the worst movie you’ve ever seen?
Worst movie... harsh... I don't know. I'm not a fan of either Paranormal Activity movies and wish I hadn't seen either of them! It's been almost a year since seeing the first one and I still sleep with the tv on. I hate that demon stuff! (unless it's in a cheesy YA novel. Then it's not "real")
8. Do you sneak snacks into the theater when you go?
Definitely! Movie theater snacks are too expensive!
9. Movie theater popcorn: love or hate it?
Love it, but I don't eat it every time I go... the calories are ridiculous!
10. What is the all-time best Disney movie in your opinion?
In my opinion, The Little Mermaid. I have always loved that one!