Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Rachel Getting Married


Has anyone seen it? I just rented it and am going to watch it. I love Anne Hathaway and hope it's good!!
I have the next two days off, and my original plans for my "weekend" have fallen through so I'm going to get caught up! I need to do some serious reading -- I have been reading American Wife for almost a month now, waaaay too long for me. I need to organize the clothes in my closet and put away the winter clothes and my DVR is getting really backed up. I will find plenty to do!

3 comments:

Shoshanah said...

I never saw Rachel Getting Married, but still really want to see it. And I've been meaning to read American Wife. It looks like its out in paperback now, so it might be a good time to start.

Amber @ A Little Pink in the Cornfields said...

I definitely recommend American Wife!!! As for Rachel Getting Married, I lost interest pretty quick. I might try again tomorrow.

marisol said...

It's supposed to be a great movie but from what I heard, it's a LOT of talking. Maybe it's one of those movies you have to be in the mood to watch.