Thursday, March 26, 2009

Libby likes the Snuggie too!!



I think if I'm not careful she's going to take over the Snuggie! Maybe I will have to buy one just for her! =)

Also, here's a pic of Zeke!


Isn't he adorable?! I just love his snaggletooth, his lip is almost always caught on it!
I came home last night and he was already gone. I was so sad!! It doesn't look like I'm going to get to keep him. I really thought it was a sure thing as his mom was trying to give him away last month but she must have had a change of heart. Bummer!!

3 comments:

Valley Girl said...

OMG that snaggletooth is too adorable!!!

Lesli said...

Oh, no, Zeke is gone?? I hope his "mom" takes better care of him than she has and that Zeke is treated with kindness. That really bums me out--sorry, Amber-although I am sure Libby is happy now.

Scintillating Salmagundi said...

he's looking up at you with love...I am going to hope you end up getting him after all. But...with that snaggletooth he has a face only his mommy can love! ha!