Tuesday, March 17, 2009

First book signing!

Ever get that "I'mjustsoexcitedcan'tsleepfeeling"? Who doesn't right?? Well, I have it!

Tomorrow I'm driving up to Minneapolis for a book signing with Jodi Picoult! She is one of my favorite authors ever and has written some amazing books like My Sister's Keeper and The Pact. I cannot wait!!

I haven't had a chance to read her newest book, Handle with Care but it's next on my list! I can't wait to get it started!


Another reason I am super excited is I finally get to meet Lesli from Pretty Random Thoughts! We almost crossed paths once last August at the Iowa State Fair, but didn't get a chance to meet. This time we're going to meet up at Borders for the signing then out to lunch! Fun!!

2 comments:

Lesli said...

Amber I feel like we have known each other forever through our blogs and emails and texting, but I was so glad to finally meet you in person! I am sure you are not even home yet & I am ready to do this again. Can't wait for Jen Lancaster book signing!

Hugs!
Lesli
P.S. To all Amber's other readers--she is as funny and pretty and smart as you imagined!

marisol said...

How cool that you both got to meet! I downloaded the first chapter of her new book since I am new to this author. Haven't had a chance to read it but I am looking forward to it.