Sunday, January 19, 2014

Staying organized AND cute with Thirty-One

A few years ago, when someone asked me if I was interested in going to their "Thirty-One" party, I thought they were talking about a birthday party. Ha! Fast forward to now, and I am loving how Thirty-One keeps me organized and stylish with quality bags and cute monograms and patterns!

When fellow blogger friend, Gina from Hiyaluv asked if anyone would be interested in hosting an online Thirty-One party, I jumped at it. I mean, why not?! Earlier this year I hosted a Lia Sophia jewelry party in my home, and it was my first party like that. I found it fun, but a lot to organize in my home (and I had just moved!) so having an online party is perfect for me!

If you have ever thought about purchasing anything from Thirty-One, now is the time! Anyone who places an order will be placed in a drawing for a $25 Thirty-One gift certificate!

Check out my party and the Thirty-one catalog here! You have until 1/29! There's a lot of cute stuff!!!

Here are a few things that I am loving ....

This utility in the Navy Wave pattern - I love these colors together! 




I have been carrying my black and white Thirty-one lunch tote for a few years now, I would love to update it with this one!
I think technically this little bag is for eyeglasses, but I would love to make it a small makeup bag to keep touch me ups in my purse! 

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask! I am happy to help!

3 comments:

Lesli said...

Oh, I want that cute little bag for makeup or sunglasses!

Carolina John said...

I just got a really cute lunchbox from thirty-one. It's huge! They have a great product line.

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

I get a new 31 lunch bag every year. LOVE them! I hosted a 31 party a couple of Thanksgivings ago as my SIL sells the products and I got some fun new things, like a make up bag and a bag for my flat iron. Hope your sale is a success!