Tuesday, January 28, 2014

FitBit Stats 1/20-1/26

My FitBit stats for last week: 

Total steps: 89,695
Total distance: 37.44 miles
Total calories burned: 17,412
Calories in vs. calories out: -1,128
Weight change: - 3lbs! Woohoo! It could be more because I wasn't completely sure of my starting weight, but I am REALLY happy with 3 pounds! :) 
Avg. sleep duration:5hr 32 min. Still VERY inaccurate. My average sleep is closer to about 7hours per night. I am working hard at being asleep by 9pm each night (my alarm goes off at 4:30 am each day) but it is REALLY hard.


Here are my daily steps and how I moved:

Monday: 30 minute core strengthening class and 60 minute Zumba class right after. I attended a class at a different location of my gym from last week and I LOVE this new class. The instructor is awesome! I know her, too, so it is dumb that I have not gone before!
Tuesday: 30 minute AM workout*
Wednesday: 30 minute AM workout, 60 minute Zumba class
Thursday: 30 minute AM workout, 60 minute Zumba class 
Friday: 30 minute walk
Saturday: 40 minute run/walk with my SIL and 30 minutes weight lifting
Sunday: 70 minute Zumba class

*AM workout usually consists of run/walk on the treadmill or if I am really sick of the treadmill, I will use the elliptical. This is also one of my only times to get some reading in, as I am weird and can read and run at the same time. I have been slacking hardcore on these morning workouts, but this week things should be changing .... cough,halfmarathontraining, cough...

This week I started training for the Drake Relays half marathon, so my morning workouts have changed a bit. I am dreading starting my training on the treadmill instead of running outside, but it will be warm enough soon (hopefully...)

Hope your week is going great so far! 

5 comments:

Jenn @ Bliss to Bean said...

Great job!! I need to get back to Zumba, that was something I just loved!!We left the linkup open until Weds for you FYI!!

Leigh said...

Nice job on the weight loss and great week of workouts!

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Dang, kudos to you for getting up at 4:30 every day. That would be SO HARD for me, so way to have the will power to do that. I am sure it feels great to see the results on the scale. I think you look so slim in the photos you've posted on social media lately so clearly your hard work is paying off. I am super impressed by the number of steps you get in! I work out 5-6 days a week so get a lot of steps in then, but besides that I am pretty sedentary during my work day since I don't leave for lunch and am sort of chained to my desk. :(

Ashley said...

Amazing job! We should be Fitbit friends!

Thanks for linking up!

Kelly (She Wears a Red Sox Cap) said...

I definitely would be curious to see how many steps I put in at work every day haha, it's got to be a lot!

I wonder why your sleep is so inaccurate? weird.

Good job with the 3 pound weight loss!