Friday, January 17, 2014

A Quick "Looking Forward"

Following Lisa and Emily's lead and doing a looking forward post! 

This weekend ... one of my kids has a HUGE gymnastics meet that I am hoping to attend (she practices at the same gym Shawn Johnson and Gabby Douglas practice at!) There is also a 2 hour Zumbathon I am looking forward to on Saturday!

Next week ... my birthday! I'll be the ripe ol' age of 32! Does not even seem possible ... My girlfriends have planned a night out at a hibachi/sushi restaurant and I can't wait! Yum!

This spring ... spring break! A week off with nothing on my to-do list while also getting paid??! Yes, yes, yes! Sign me up, immediately. I plan to relax and read lots of books!

This year ... this one is obvious. Getting married!!! I cannot wait to walk down the aisle and marry the person I waited so long for! :) I promise, wedding details will come soon! I realize I haven't revealed much to you guys!


What are you looking forward to?

7 comments:

Julie said...

32 isn't bad, I promise! ;)

Becky said...

Ohhh I did gymnastics for years - it holds a special place in my heart - have fun at the meet! And happy almost birthday! :)

I'm trying to plan little things to look forward to - this weekend, it's seeing my best friend.

Next week - it's going away with Ben for a night in D.C. (which, uh, I still need to book).

This spring - a yoga weekend retreat and maybe a quick trip to see a friend.

This year - family vacation (which we've never done before), family reunion, and time with Ben.

Leigh said...

You have lots of fun stuff to look forward to! I always find that helps especially during the winter months when it's cold and blah out. I'm looking forward to running my second marathon in June and going home to see my family.

Shoshanah said...

I wish Spring Break was a real life things too! Of course I could take vacation any time I want, but I always seem to feel guilty when I do, so I rarely ever take days to just hang out at home. Which is probably what I'd do for a lot of a potential Spring Break...

Lesli said...

Looking forward to California in March or April, probably April and going to Paris in October for my birthday and dog-sitting for one of my favorite dogs, Roxie, at end of March!

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Your birthday plans sound great! I know the year to come is going to be another wonderful one for you. Last year I was really depressed on my birthday because I knew the year ahead was not going to be a good one, but this year I think I will be less sad and more hopeful. I think...

I am looking forward to seeing friends next month in Austin, visiting family in Florida in March while on a business trip, and hopefully MOVING this summer.

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Can't wait to hear all the wedding details! So exciting!