I found this cute meme from Sneaker Teacher and thought today was perfect for it (especially considering Blogger decided to eat my last post that was almost done. But, let's move on.)
1. I am good at… keeping a clean house (neat freak right here), being ridiculously organized, umm, my planner is color coded, and pinning all the things on Pinterest (I think I need therapy).
2. I am happy when… the people around me are happy, I'm wearing a pretty outfit (yes, it's true), I'm in the classroom - either teaching or my own classes.
3. I am working on… two take home finals and two papers (can you say Procrastination with a capital P?)
4. I am interested in… earning my doctorate someday and writing a fiction novel
5. I am always… on time. I hate to be late. It gives me anxiety. I'm that girl that is always 10 minutes early.
6. I am enjoying… wrapping up the semester and getting my final projects back. I am that student that scrutinizes every single last point. Which? Is a totally different story from my undergrad experience.
7. I am in… in bed. Almost time to sleep, yo!
8. I am reading… The Invisible Bridge by Julie Orringer and The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
9. I am concerned about… how much I am procrastinating this semester. I'm hoping next semester I can make some changes.
10. I am looking forward to… Christmas Eve with my parents and sister - we have a tradition of eating crablegs, drinking a bottle (or two) of Bailey's, playing board games and opening presents. It's basically heaven.
Sorry guys, I wimped out on the pictures. I was going to find a picture for each question, but I am so tired. I need to get to bed. Today I'm subbing at the charter school in Des Moines - our charter school (yes, there is only one) is nothing like the charter schools in big cities. At least as far as I know anyway. I'm interested to see what this is like. Hopefully I have a good report tomorrow.
Hope everyone is have a great week!