... I am grateful for.
Lately I have noticed a few things that I was thankful for and after a few weeks of mentally keeping the list going in my head, I figured it was time to share!
1. Extraordinarily clean public restrooms. Always a nice and an appreciated surprise!
2. Well lit streets. When I'm walking/jogging at night or early in the morning I want to be able to see where I'm going. That's always nice...
3. Nice strangers on the sidewalk.... So nice, that they don't get mad when my dog decides to charge them when I am not paying attention (probably because I was writing a blog post in my head. That, or I couldn't see because it was dark!)
4. Pen pals - I have the cutest, sweetest, most adorable 4th grade pen pal. I cannot wait to meet her at the end of the semester.
5. Text messaging. Seriously grateful for it right now. What did we do before everyone had it?
6. Freshly bathed dogs. They get stinky fast - and keeping up with three dogs and their regular baths STINKS. (pun intended).
7. New socks. Don't you just love how perfect they feel when you put them on for the first time? Ahhhhh...
8. Apple products everywhere in schools. It means that a charger for my laptop or iPhone is almost always near by. ;)
9. Random comments from old friends on Facebook. Seriously, those are the best. Even better when they follow up with a text message or phone call!
10. Leggings. I cannot express how much I adore leggings and I will be heartbroken if (when) they go out of style again.
What unusual things are you loving???